Friday, October 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Ryan!!! And Spook Alley

Yesterday was my son's 25th birthday. We took him out to dinner and then to Fenton's for dessert. I made this silly card for him using the "Spook Alley" stamp set from CTMH and the "Hooligans" paper. I knew he would like it.Here is a picture of him on his first birthday. He loved that pacifier. I had a hard time finding a picture without one in his mouth. That is me at 25!!!Here he is all grown up 25 years later with me. Here he is with his dad.
This is his sister Jennifer and niece Lexi.
This is Lexi and her dad.
It was a fun night for all of us. We had fun telling stories of when Ryan was little.

5 comments:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Cute card Lori - and Happy Birthday to Ryan! I love seeing you "back then" - I think you're prettier today! Truth!

Hugs!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a cute card and glad you guys had a great celebration!

Vicki Burns said...

So cute! Your beautiful baby boy grew into such a handsome man! And I'm not just saying that because he's my nephew! And you still look 25!!!!!

Selene Kempton said...

Oh what a fabulous image! Super job!

Ellena F said...

Thankss for writing this

style type="text/css">body {background-image:url("http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/debscraft/BackGrounds/SWbllondeteddyBlogBG.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }