Sunday, October 10, 2010

A Day at the Pumpkin Patch

Yesterday Jennifer, Lexi and I had a wonderful day together. We went out to the pumpkin patch. There were so many fun activities going on. They had hay rides, face painting, arts and crafts, a country ho down and much more. We bought these silly masks and had fun playing with them. We went on a hay ride out to the pumpking patch where we passed by lots of cornfields and beautiful sunflowers. Standing next to the flowers is my daughter Jennifer.
Lexi had fun going through all the pumpkins and searching for the perfect one.
And, this is the one that she chose.Lexi had fun playing on the big pumpkins.

And lastly, here I am with my little sweetheart.


2 comments:

Sherette* said...

Looks like you guys had such a great fall day together! Makes me wish my Mom was closer to enjoy my little ones more. We're gonna have to find a pumpkin patch here!

pat said...

looks like lots of fun!! can't wait to see them scrapped!!! you always do such a great job!!

style type="text/css">body {background-image:url("http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/debscraft/BackGrounds/SWbllondeteddyBlogBG.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }