Friday, April 17, 2009

Elzybells Coffee Friends


TGIF. I'm so glad the weekend is finally here. The weather is going to be in the high 70's. I'm not sure what we are going to do, but I am thinking that it would be fun to take our bikes to the beach and ride along the bike path that parallels the ocean, and then have a picnic lunch. Doesn't that sound like fun?
I made this card using Elzybells Coffee Friends. My Sister-in-law Vicki sent this adorable stamp set to me. I bought the paper at the Scrapbook Expo. I can't remember the brand. I used the Storybook Cartridge from Cricut to cut the label. I had wanted to buy the Label Nestabilities, but it looks like I won't need them now. The card design is from Split Coast Stampers. Have a great weekend :)

8 comments:

Vicki Burns said...

Too darn adorable! That'll be us in October. :)

Stacy said...

Cute card! Nothing is better than coffee with a friend!

Jenn said...

What a sweet, sweet card! Love the paper and your coloring is awesome! I hope you have a fabulous weekend...the beach sounds like fun! :)

Sparkplug17 said...

Your card is so cute. A picnic lunch sounds like alot of fun!

Carla Harrah said...

This card is so cute. I bet the bike ride and picnic is gonna be great! Have FUN!

Samantha said...

That is so cute Lori. I really like that stamp!

Carol L said...

You did a fabulous job with the sketch challenge! I must admit I'm envious of you spending the weekend near the beach! I hope it was a great time!
Carol

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What an adorable card!! Love your coloring and your take on the sketch!! Hope you have a great time!!

style type="text/css">body {background-image:url("http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/debscraft/BackGrounds/SWbllondeteddyBlogBG.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }