Thursday, April 2, 2009

Mom vs Dad

A fellow CTMH Consultant just shared this on the CTMH Board. Thought I would pass it along.

A story I received....
"I was out walking with my 4 year old daughter. She picked up something
> off the ground and started to put it in her mouth. I took the item
> away from her and I asked her not to do that. 'Why?' my daughter
> asked.
> 'Because it's been on the ground and you don't know where it's been,
> it's dirty and probably has germs' I replied. At this point, my
> daughter looked at me with total admiration and asked, 'Mummy, how do
> you know all this stuff? You are so smart.' I was thinking quickly.
> 'All moms know this stuff. It's on the Mommy Test. You have to know
> it, or they don't let you be a Mommy.' We walked along in silence for
> 2 or 3 minutes, but she was evidently pondering this new information.
> 'OH... I get it!' she beamed, 'So if you don't pass the test you have
> to be the daddy.' 'Exactly,' I replied back with a big smile on my
> face."

> When you're finished laughing send this to a Mom

1 comment:

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Really cute story. I had to thank you again for your fun blog candy. My daughter thinks the flowers are fabulous and I might not ever be able to use them myself! Here is the fun thank you link!

http://terriearley.blogspot.com/2009/04/peace.html

It's a good life!
Terri E.

style type="text/css">body {background-image:url("http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/debscraft/BackGrounds/SWbllondeteddyBlogBG.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }