Jennifer and Ryan took Lexi to Disneyland this past weekend. She had so much fun and loved "Small World". I was surprised to see a picture of Lexi in an Alice in Wonderland dress, because when her mother, Jennifer, was her age, she walked around Disneyland in the same dress. I remember riding the Alice in Wonderland ride over and over again. lol. Now I need to do a scrapbook page of Lexi and her mother at 4 in the same dress.
Muffins With Mom 2017 for LM #818
-
It's time for another round of challenges from Lasting Memories, and this
time it's all about shapes. This week, Wendy challenged us to use at least
3 tr...
6 hours ago



5 comments:
So Sweet!!!
How sweet. Can't wait to see those photos.
What a cutie! I can't wait to see the LO you will do for this picture!
I can't wait to see the LO. Lexi is a doll!
eeek! how cute!
Post a Comment