Monday, May 11, 2009

UR A Hoot


My dad's birthday is coming up this weekend and today I was stumped at what kind of card to make. Ideas for mens cards are so hard to come up with. My hubby reminded me that I have all week to do it, but you know what happens when the time gets away from you. So, I decided to give it a try. While sitting at my craft table and debating what to do, I was reminded of an owl card that my friend Misty made for her dad. I wish that you could see her card, but I can't find the post. It is awesome. If I find it, I would love to share it with you.
The stamp set is from Cornish Heritage Farms and is called UR A Hoot. The sentiment is from CTMH's Thoughtful Seasons. The owl and hat are raised up on pop dots.

7 comments:

Shannon Wallace said...

I like your owl! You dad will enjoy this card. :O)

Leslie said...

I really have to get this set. You make it look so easy. I could put together another order and get some more tickled pink before they are all gone. Thanks for the idea. (grins)

Laurel said...

Love it, love that owl!

Jenn said...

Very cute! Your dad will love it! :)

pat said...

Very cute card!!

Sparkplug17 said...

What a cute card! Your dad will love it.

Samantha said...

This is soooo cute! loving that stamp!

style type="text/css">body {background-image:url("http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/debscraft/BackGrounds/SWbllondeteddyBlogBG.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }