Friday, August 28, 2009

Fall Catalog CTMH Blog Hop

Welcome to the Close to My Heart Blog Hop. We will be sharing some fabulous artwork that was created using the new papers and stamps from the Fall and Winter CTMH Catalog that goes live on September 1st. Be sure to stop by each consultants blog and leave a friendly comment. If you should get lost along the way, I have a list of the bloggers at the end of this post. Have fun.

My layout was created using the New Twitterpated Workshop on the Go. I just love these warm colors of fall. And, wait until you see the new catalog showcasing the new stamps and artwork to go with it. It is awesome.

Now you will move on to the "Fabulously Artsy Blog" of Teresa Black. And, it truly is Fabulous.

List of bloggers in the blog hop

9 comments:

Haley D. said...

Very nice! I can't wait to try this out.

Jena said...

Very nice - don't you just love the WOTG! TFS!

Laurel said...

Wow, look what you did! Love it!

Shaela said...

what fun pretty papers and colors! Thanks for sharing :)

Sparkle said...

Such a darling layout! I love your title font.

Jean M. said...

I love your layout.

Carla said...

Nice layout Lori!! The title is fabulous!

Wendy K. said...

I can't wait to do this one myself!

Tazzygirl2000 (AKA Erin) said...

Great layout- everyone should see this so they can see how beautiful the WOTG are! Your photos are perfect for these pages!!

Thanks for playing on the blog hop! FABULOUS work!!