Sunday, August 9, 2009

A Perfect Day...or Partners in Crime???

I wasn't sure if my title should read "A Perfect Day" or "Partners in Crime." You see, Jackie and I went to Scrapbook Expo yesterday. And, just like when we were kids, we were getting each other into sooooo much trouble. She would tell me what I "Had to Have" and I would do the same to her.
See the excitement in her face??? That's how it was the whole day for both of us. We each got shirts. Hers says "Scrappin With my Peeps" and mine says "Scrappin Princess".

We took a break from shopping to have lunch and check out our new things. It was so much fun going through the bags.


Jackie got this cute little stamp of a dog in a Halloween Costume that reminded her of her dog, Charlie.
Here I am with some adorable Chipboard pieces from Basic Grey. We spent over an hour in their booth shopping.

Here is the evidence of our purchases....Chipboard books, Basic Grey paper packs, Cosmo Cricket, Rusty Pickle, templates, ribbon, lots of bling, etc, etc, etc.
At 3:30 we were so exhausted from shopping since 9:00 that it felt good to finally sit down with a coffee and take a class from Basic Grey. We made 6 layouts. We were only able to complete four of the six, since the class was an hour and a half, but we have directions, so I will finish mine at home.Here I am a very happy girl. But, my arms sure hurt a lot today from the weight of my bags.


And, here is a picture of one of my Basic Grey layouts titled "A Perfect Day". I plan to put our pictures on these pages and the others in the workshop.

4 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

What a great day! Looks like you gals had a fun time and love the layout!

Shaela said...

how fun! I want to go to convention in October soooo bad. Maybe I'll finally get to this year. :)

Unknown said...

Wow - looks like so much fun! We need an Expo in Vermont!! I hate having nothing here! Glad you had such fun!

Laurel said...

Wow, looks like so much fun, I'm jealous!

style type="text/css">body {background-image:url("http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/debscraft/BackGrounds/SWbllondeteddyBlogBG.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }