Thursday, August 6, 2009

My Life According to Jewel

I saw this on my friend Jena's Blog and decided to play along!
***
My Life According to...
Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "my life according to (band name)"


I have had this song stuck in my head by Jewel all day, so I will use her....
"I hear the clock, it's 6am. I feel so far from where I've been. I got my eggs and my pancakes too. I got my maple syrup, everything but you. I break the yolks and make a smiley face. I kinda like it in my brand new place. I wipe the spots off all the mirror. Don't leave the keys in the door. I never put wet towels on the floor anymore ...Cause dreams last so long...."


Pick your Artist:
Jewel
*
Describe yourself:
I'm Sensitive
*
How do you feel:
Doin' Fine

*
Describe where you currently live:
1000 Miles Away
*
If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
Barcelona
*
Your favorite form of transportation:
*Drive to You

Your best friend:
Little Sister
*
You and your best friend are:
Near you Always

*
What's the Weather Like?
Good Day

*Favorite time of day:
Morning Song
*
If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
Pieces of You*

What is life to you:
Foolish Games
*
Your relationship:
You were Meant for Me
*
Your fear:
Down So Long
*
What is the best advice you have to give:
What's Simple is True
*
Thought for the Day:
Everything Breaks

*
How I would like to die:
Angel Standing By
*
My soul's present condition:
Who will Save your soul ?
*
My motto:
Sometimes it be That Way
***

No comments:

style type="text/css">body {background-image:url("http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/debscraft/BackGrounds/SWbllondeteddyBlogBG.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }