Saturday, August 29, 2009

Pismo Beach Layout




Here is another layout that I made of Pismo Beach using CTMH's Emporium Paper Pack. The paper shaped like a tag was bought at my local scrapbook store a few months ago. I wasn't sure what to do with it, but I liked it. I was reading the Aug/Sept issue of Scrabooks Etc and was inspired by a layout in it that used this piece and it worked so well with my CTMH paper. The Pelican and Sandcastle were cut with my Cricut using "Life's a Beach" cartridge.

6 comments:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Lori,
That's cool! I like the beach photos with this paper - not sure I would have thought of it but they look just wonderful! Thanks for the inspiration.

Alanna said...

I love how you did the center of this layout. Great pictures.

Laurel said...

Ooohh, fun stuff! Looks like fun and the layout is fabulous!

pat said...

WOWSERS!!! I really love this layout! and your pictures are beautiful!

Carolyn said...

Gorgeous! I love that template tag. I think i need that. :)

Vicki Burns said...

LOVE it! Like the Cricut dies, too. Gotta get back into my "craft" room. Your layouts are inspiring me, as always!

style type="text/css">body {background-image:url("http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/debscraft/BackGrounds/SWbllondeteddyBlogBG.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }