Saturday, May 29, 2010

Carmel Shops and Cottages

I had a peaceful afternoon scrapbooking my Mother's Day pictures of Carmel. I made this layout using the 5/26/10 Let's Scrap Sketch. The nice thing about this sketch is that it holds a lot of pictures and I was able to capture the feel of walking around downtown Carmel.
I love the top photo of my son and his girlfriend, Katie. She is looking adoringly at him. To give it a whimsical feel, I attached a little arrow pointing at him.
I, also, put a little arrow pointing at the brownie that Bill is looking at. Talk about looking "adoringly" lol. Window shopping in Carmel is one of my favorite things to do. Along with that, is looking at the charming cottage type homes. There are no addresses in Carmel. All the homes have names to identify them.

I used CTMH Veranda paper pack and the stamp set from the Veranda workshop on the go for the flowering vines and birds. The title was cut with Cricut Cartridge - Ashlyns Alphabet.

1 comment:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Neat layouts - the trip looks great and I giggled at the little arrows - too cute!

style type="text/css">body {background-image:url("http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/debscraft/BackGrounds/SWbllondeteddyBlogBG.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }