Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Teacher Appreciation Cards

This week is Teacher Appreciation Week, and these are the cards that Lexi made for her teachers. I didn't have much time to come up with ideas for the cards, and had to do some quick thinking. It so happened that I was looking at the Cherry-O card worshop brochure by CTMH when my daughter told me that Lexi needed to make three cards that night. Fortunately, the cards were so easy to make. I asked Lexi what her teachers liked and it so happened that I had the stamps that she needed. Since she is in the "Dragonfly" class, she made the middle card for her main teacher. One teacher likes dogs and the other lady bugs. I bet her teachers loved them.

5 comments:

Jeanne said...

I am sure they loved them too! They don't get near enough appreciation for all the hard work they do and a handmade card is really touching.

Elaine Hagebush said...

Oh cute! I love the cards . . . :-)

Vicki Burns said...

I am sure they will LOVE them! And kudos on the quick thinking and making!

Sparkplug17 said...

What darling cards!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

How thoughtful!! I love these cards!

style type="text/css">body {background-image:url("http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/debscraft/BackGrounds/SWbllondeteddyBlogBG.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }