Saturday, May 22, 2010

Hula Girls

I am trying to finish scrapbooking last summers vacation pictures. This layout is of Lexi following along with the Polynisian Dancers. She was so cute. The paper that I used is called Moon Doggie from CTMH.


I just got this stamp set in the mail. I love it and am going to use it for my journaling on my Kaui layouts. I had fun making little postcards. I stamped the card in Bamboo ink. After I cut it out, I sponged the edges inthe same ink.To make my flowers, I sponged the big flower in Creme Brulee ink and then rolled the edges in Hollyhock ink.

6 comments:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Another wonderful layout, Lori!! LOVE how Lexi is dancing with them!
Your stamping details are perfect - great work!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely layout!

Vicki Burns said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vicki Burns said...

So, so cute!!! LOVE that postcard stamp set. Gotta get it!

Elaine Hagebush said...

I love this layout. Beautiful!

pat said...

WOW!! love the layout!! and the pictures are perfect!! you do AMAZING work!!

style type="text/css">body {background-image:url("http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/debscraft/BackGrounds/SWbllondeteddyBlogBG.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }