Monday, July 28, 2008

BCC38, Bella Color Challenge


This card is for Sparkle's Color Challenge over at SCS's. The colors for the challenge are: Grey Wool, Gray Flannel, Watermelon and Baby Pink. These colors remind me of an outfit that I used to have in the early 80's. I had a gray wool skirt, grey boots, pink blouse and matching scarf. Boy did I think I was hot...and yes I had the big hair to go with it. LOL.
The stamp used is called "Patricia Birthdaycake" and the backgound is stamped using CTMH's "Spots on Background".

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Oh I love these colors together!!! Super adorable image and I love the glitter on her wings!!! :D

Vicki Burns said...

She is beautiful! I LOVE to look at your cards~they inspire me!

style type="text/css">body {background-image:url("http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/debscraft/BackGrounds/SWbllondeteddyBlogBG.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }