Monday, July 7, 2008

Look What Rhonda Sent Me!!!!


Isn't this just the cutest card that you've ever seen??? She was in my mailbox along with this adorable ice cream cone. No it's not real. It would be all melted. It was 104 today!!! It is an ice cream cone pen. Just the kind of ice cream I need...calorie free. Well back to the card. I just love this gal. She has on a sparkly neclace and earings. Look at those cool pants. They are paper pieced. And, I love the caption. It says "My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start...". On the inside it says "so far I've finished two bags of M&Ms and a chocolate cake. I feel better already!" I'm still laughing. This is so cute!!!! Thank you so much Rhonda. You have been a wonderful Bella Sister. I am so happy to have gotten to know you and look forward to having you as a friend for many years to come.

1 comment:

Meli Palmer said...

This IS an adorable card. What a wonderful sister you have! :o)

style type="text/css">body {background-image:url("http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/debscraft/BackGrounds/SWbllondeteddyBlogBG.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }