Sunday, July 13, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

Today is my birthday and I am having a good day. The past few days I have been in a funk, but have snapped out of it today. The highlite of my day, was hearing Lexi ,when she woke up, saying to her mother "I want to go wish Bacca a Happy Birthday". That just lifted my spirits. I came upstairs and she ran into my arms holding gifts and cards. I just love her so much. God has truly blessed me with such a wonderful family. The BEST gift ever!!!
Bill got me an Iphone. He got up early on Friday and stood in the long line at the AT&T store to buy me one. This new phone just came out on Friday and has been a big hit. It's like having a mini computer with me all the time. The internet comes up so quickly and the screen is awesome. It has so many features that I have yet to discover. Bill loaded up a bunch of photos and songs for me. I LOVE IT!!!

My dear Sister-in-law Vicki is so in tune with me. She has been going through her own struggles, but was concerned that I might be having a rough week before my birthday. So she kept sending me cards in the mail. Look at all the birthday goodies that she gave me!!! Thank you so much Vicki. :)

I talk so much about Vicki, so I might as well show you her picture. Here we are in Maui back in 2003. She is with her husband Rick and behind me is my husband Bill.

While in Maui, we went to see Toni and Tina's wedding. It was hillarious!!! We had so much fun.

5 comments:

Vicki Burns said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Oh...if I only I was that size and tan NOW! Let's go back to Maui!

Lynn Put said...

Happy Birthday! What a sweet way to start your day, your daughter is so pretty! And what a great gift from your DH!

I must visit your sisters blog because I've seen these cards and have left comments on how beautiful they are!

Hope you had a great day!

Bunny B said...

Happy Birthday to you!! :)

Jenn said...

Happy Birthday Lori! :D Hope you had a great day and I just LOVE your new phone! ;)

Barbara said...

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Lori......
Happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuu
Looks like you had a wonderful day with your favorite people. :-)
Hugs and blessings to you!
Barb in SC

style type="text/css">body {background-image:url("http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/debscraft/BackGrounds/SWbllondeteddyBlogBG.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }