Monday, February 2, 2009

Balloon Tilta

This is another card that I created this weekend. Lexi was watching me blog hop yesterday morning and saw a Tilda card that had glitter on it. Immediately she jumped down and said "we can make that", and proceeded to get out the Tilda's and glitter. Just like me, she was truly inspired. This is one of the reasons that I love blog hopping. It get's me excited and gets those creative juices flowing. This card sort of has a valentine feel to it, but I am going to give it as a birthday card to a friend whose birthday is this month. I think she will like it.

3 comments:

Vicki Burns said...

Love the card!

These spam comments are why I turned on "moderate comments." don't click on her site link or you may get a virus !

Sparkplug17 said...

This is so cute! I love it...now I need her, lol.

Kim said...

Oh Lexie is so sweet!!! I get the same way when I blog hop!!! :) Your card turned out adorable!!!
And your pretties card below is so adorable too!
Hugs~ Kim

style type="text/css">body {background-image:url("http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/debscraft/BackGrounds/SWbllondeteddyBlogBG.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }