Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Let the Good Times Roll


This Saturday, February 28 is your last chance to get this adorable stamp set from CTMH.


LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL - When you spend $25 in My Acrylix Stamps, you will receive this celebration-themed set, with a variety of fun party icons and sentiments like “let’s party” and “hip hip hooray” that are oh, so versatile.

If you are interested, please click HERE and it will take you to my online CTMH website. Once in click "Shop online" on the left and your can make your purchase.
I will not be updating my blog for the next few days. I will be in Phoenix at the CTMH Regional Celebration. When I come back, I will share with you all the fun things that I made. Have a great day.
Hugs,
Lori

No comments:

style type="text/css">body {background-image:url("http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/debscraft/BackGrounds/SWbllondeteddyBlogBG.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }