Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Lil Artist Birthday Card

I know this looks more like a Valentine card than a birthday card. But, I can't help it!!! Something about February says pink and red to me. My mother's birthday is in February. It must go back to when I was a child and had to pick out a card for her. Maybe all the cards were in pink and red. I don't know. But, anyway my friend Debbie is going to get this card for her birthday next week. There are 5 people who I work with that have birthdays this month. I have 3 more cards to make. Two of the birthdays are for men...I hope I can get past the pink and red. hee hee. For this card, I used Lil Artist by Stampingbella. The paper is DCWV The Sweet Stack. The scallops are made using a Fiskars Border Punch. And, the sketch is Bella Sketch Challenge BSC66.

4 comments:

Vicki Burns said...

So cute, Lori! I'm so glad you picked this stamp up, 'cause she's adorable!

Jenn said...

Absolutely adorable! :D I love these colors and your coloring is fabulous! ;D

Laurel said...

Adorable Lori, where is that paper from?

Unknown said...

What a cute card!

style type="text/css">body {background-image:url("http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/debscraft/BackGrounds/SWbllondeteddyBlogBG.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }