Thursday, February 19, 2009

February Magnolia Sketch Challenge

I really needed to do some creating tonight. I haven't had much of a chance this week to do anything after work, but sleep. When I came home tonight I was determined to use my new Magnolia's and this yummy Basic Grey paper called Bittersweet, that arrived in my mail box on Monday. I followed the February Sketch Challenge from the Magnolia Yahoo group and used my Nestabilities to create the oval that Valentine Tilda is sitting on. My sister-in-law Diane is at home recovering from surgery and I plan to send this card to her. Even though I was so tired tonight, I knew that there had to be a reason for my madness. If I hadn't sat down to create, I wouldn't have this card to send to Diane.


8 comments:

Candy said...

Hi Lori,
You have created a very pretty card! I love pink and never tire of it. As usual your colouring is fantastic!
Your sister-in-law will love it - I hope she recovers quickly!

Laurel said...

Adorable!

Sparkplug17 said...

Your card is adorable! I love her outfit!

Carolyn said...

What a gorgeous card!! I love that paper!! I think i need it.
I hope yout sil is doing well. She'll love it!

Vicki Burns said...

I am so envious of all of your beautiful Tilda cards!

Jenn said...

Awww...don't ya just love that paper! :D Your Tilda card is very sweet! :D

Anonymous said...

Your Tildas are adorable, Lori!

Susie Sugar said...

Oh Wow!!! this is fantastic you are soooo talented , I love all your cards , and I cant believe you are a grandmother you look far to young !!! And glamorous too !!
Love Susie xx

style type="text/css">body {background-image:url("http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/debscraft/BackGrounds/SWbllondeteddyBlogBG.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }