Saturday, February 7, 2009

Love Our Little Sweetie




I made this layout yesterday after I came home from work. My inspiration came from the cover of the Spring CTMH catalog. I followed the layout pretty close but changed up the paper, title and some of the embelishments. The paper pack is called "Perfect Day" and the layout design is from Reflections "Main Frame Details". The stamps used are Friendship Alphabet, Charm Upper Case, Annotations (for the little frame) and Love Language. I used Dimensionable Elements - Fresh Shapes and Rub-ons. The ink colors are Tulip, Cocoa and Juniper. For the embelishments I used Holiday Buttons, copper brads, Blush Ribbon and a paper flower.


6 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

I love how your layout turned out! Great job and she's so sweet!

Laurel said...

Fabulous!!!

Vicki Burns said...

LOVE it, Lori! It's been a crazy few days. I'll talk to you tomorrow, k? Luv ya!

scrap your heart out with Jen said...

Eye catching!!!

Kim said...

Oooo Lori I LOVE your new blog layout...it's fabulous!!!! I love pink and brown!!! :) And your LO is so adorable...I love it and Lexi is so cute!!!
Hugs~ Kim

Jenn said...

Fabulous!!! I love it! :D What a super cute pic of Lexi! :D

style type="text/css">body {background-image:url("http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/debscraft/BackGrounds/SWbllondeteddyBlogBG.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }