Wednesday, July 8, 2009

4th of July Layout









These are my 4th of July Layouts. I was inspired by the layout used for this months Stamp of the Month called "You've Got Flair." This layout was fun to make. I used all CTMH products. The paper used is from two different paper packs. The red polk-a-dot paper is from the "Perfect Day" paper pack. The blue polk-a-dot paper is from the "Magic Moments" paper pack. Both paper packs can be found here. The nice thing about CTMH papers are that they are interchangeable. This is a good way to use up those last pieces of paper that you have hanging around. The stamped colorful, swirly pieces are from the "You've Got Flair" stamp set that is available only until the end of the month. When I finished coloring them, they reminded me of the pieces of pottery that I saw Mexico. Another fun thing that I used on these pages were the felt pieces. These are called "Heartfelt Whimsy Die-Cuts". Lastly the 4th of July stamps are from the "July Word Puzzle".


6 comments:

Misty Leach said...

I lori!
I see that I got my blog removed from your CTMH sisters blog. I know, I don't post enoght, and I'm sorry to have disappointed you.
I so admire you, Take Care!

Sparkplug17 said...

What a great layout! I love how you combined the different papers together.

Laurel said...

What a great layout! Looks like fun!

pat said...

Great layout!! I love the sketch.

Shaela said...

I can't believe how fast you scrap things - way to go!

Vicki Burns said...

Love it, Lori! Great idea to combine the two paper packs. You are so smart!!

style type="text/css">body {background-image:url("http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/debscraft/BackGrounds/SWbllondeteddyBlogBG.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }