A friend of mine sent this article to me on "Words to Live By." Thought I'd share it with you. Read each sentence slowly and think about it. They are all so true.
1. What you put out comes back all the time, no matter what.
2. You define your own life. Don't let other people write your script.
3. Whatever someone did to you in the past has no power over the present. Only you give it power.
4. When people show you who they are, believe them the first time.
5. Worrying is wasted time. Use the same energy for doing something about whatever worries you.
6. What you believe has more power than what you dream or wish or hope for. You become what you believe.
7. If the only prayer you ever say is thank you, that will be enough.
8. The happiness you feel is in direct proportion to the love you give.
9. Failure is a signpost to turn you in another direction.
10. If you make a choice that goes against what everyone else thinks, the world will not fall apart.
11. Trust your instincts. Intuition doesn't lie.
12. Love yourself and then learn to extend that love to others in every encounter.
13. Let passion drive your profession.
14. Love doesn't hurt. It feels really good.
15. Every day brings a chance to start over.
16. Being a mother is he hardest job on earth. Women everywhere must declare it so.
17. When you don't know what to do, get still. The answer will come.
18. "trouble doesn't last always" otherwise phrased as "this too shall pass"
Back in Action.....
2 days ago