Friday, July 10, 2009

Bella's Show and Tell Challenge

The challenge this month is to make a card showing what you do when you need a little less hard time and a little more bliss. When I need to relax or have had a bad day, I love to get out my stamps and paper and make cards or scrapbook. For this card I used my new "June Bug" paper from Basic Grey. I thought that it went well with "Stamping Bug" because it has a crafty feel to it. It reminds me of a cozy handmade quilt. To add to the quilt feel, I added a button tied with hemp to a crocheted flower. These items are from CTMH. I used this weeks Mojo Monday sketch.

5 comments:

Danni said...

This is adorable!! Wonderful job!

Stacy said...

Oh, pretty paper! This image cracks me up everytime I see her! This card is just adorable, I love everything about it!

Shaela said...

super cute card!

Sparkplug17 said...

Very cute! It's very cheery and makes me smile.

Vicki Burns said...

Super cute! It's so YOU!

style type="text/css">body {background-image:url("http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/debscraft/BackGrounds/SWbllondeteddyBlogBG.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }