Thursday, May 22, 2008

Baby Kitties


I just got my new Cat's Pajamas Stamps in the mail and couldn't wait to try them out. It so happens that my friend Angie just got two black baby kitties. They are so little, that she has to go home on her lunch break and feed them with a bottle. She also has to get up in the middle of the night to feed them. She is getting tired of it, but I told her that it won't last for long. So enjoy it. I decided to make this card with two kitties and give it to her. Her kitties are boys, and I like pink. I don't think they will know the difference. I used to put bows in Sandy's and Jessie's hair and they are boys. The only one who cared was Bill. The dogs loved it, because they got lot's of attention.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is just too cute! Isn't Sprinkle just so much fun? Love the card lots!

Niki Estes said...

Great card, Lori! I love the colors!

style type="text/css">body {background-image:url("http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/debscraft/BackGrounds/SWbllondeteddyBlogBG.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }