Friday, May 9, 2008

More to Adore Layout





I haven't posted anything in a couple of days and have lots of layouts that I would love to share. Since it is almost Mother's Day, here is the layout that I did last year. This one was done with the "More to Adore" paper pack and stickers. We celebrated Mother's Day in Carmel-by-the-Sea. Since it was so wonderful, I have decided that this must become a tradition. If you have never been to Carmel, you must go. The town is charming, the sea is dark blue and the sand is white. I will share pictures when we go this Sunday. But, for now here is a little glimpse of Carmel. We had lunch at an adorable restaurant called "Casanovas".

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Beautiful Layouts!! Very eye catching!

style type="text/css">body {background-image:url("http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/debscraft/BackGrounds/SWbllondeteddyBlogBG.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }