Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sunday's workshop

Today turned out to be a very relaxing and enjoyable day for me. I had Amy and her mother over for my Boom-Di-Ada workshop. They are both seasoned scrapbookers and were able to do the layouts with very little assistance. For the first time at a workshop, I was able to do a layout. And, be a part of the fun. I saw this layout on Sparkle's blog and fell in love with it. This paper is also from the Boom-Di-Ada paper pack. I hadn't scrapbooked Lexi's pumpkin patch pictures and this layout worked so well for them. This is how I like to scrapbook. I cannot go in chronological order. It takes all of the fun out of it. I love to create a layout and then find the pictures to go with it. Thanks for the idea Sparks.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your layout turned out so cute! I love the picture of her pulling the wagon.

Vicki Burns said...

This is so great! I am always amazed at Sparkle's artistry. Wish I had a little bit of bit!

Lynn Put said...

This is very sweet, pretty fall flowers and adorable pictures!

Vonney said...

Love this layout and the pumkin pictures look great on it!

style type="text/css">body {background-image:url("http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/debscraft/BackGrounds/SWbllondeteddyBlogBG.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }