Monday, May 5, 2008

It's one of those "Brown Paper Packages" days


I just love it when I come home from a long day at work to find packages waiting for me. Today I had three waiting for me!!!! The first one that I opened was from Gina K Designs. She sends me my Copic Markers. If you have never tried these markers and love to color, they are a must have. I love them because they go on like paint. Each month she sends me six different markers. The reason that she does this is, because of the price. I originally signed up with her to receive six markers a month for six months, but couldn't wait. So I ordered another set. The nice thing about Copic Markers is that they come in different shades. I purchased the full set of A Ciao Markers and she sends me the D set of Ciao markers. I will use them tonight when I do my Bella Challenge at Splitcoast Stampers. The second package that I opened was from Cut At Home. They sent me my Nestabilities. These are so hard to find, because they are in high demand. I had to wait two months to get the scalloped circles! Now I have the scalloped rectangles. Scallops are really in now, and they make the best designs on cards. I can put the die cut stencil through my Cuttlebug with paper and it will come out cut in a scalloped shape and with an embossed scallop edge. The third package was, of course, from Close to My Heart. I ordered some things from older catalogs that I had been putting off ordering. I ordered the "Route 66" Paper pack. I think I am going to use it with Bella in her Corvette. My original plans with it are to scrapbook Lexi's school picture with the Primary colors in the pack. I also ordered the "School Zone" stickers to use on my layout. A few other things in my box were a sentiment stamp to use with my cards and a font CD and lastly some Summer Craft Buttons. I have a lot to keep me busy for a while. At least until my next purchase.

No comments:

style type="text/css">body {background-image:url("http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/debscraft/BackGrounds/SWbllondeteddyBlogBG.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }