Thursday, May 15, 2008

Look what my Bella Sister sent me


I just love my Bella Sister. Her name is Rhonda and she lives all the way on the other side of the Country in West Virginia. She is a school teacher and a Stampin Up Consultant. We talk almost every day and she sends me the prettiest cards with the nicest notes in them. Today I came home to a package with my name on it. And, you know how much I love packages. Inside, was an assortment of brads, photo clips, flowers and ribbon. All in my favorite colors. And, as usual she made me one of her beautiful cards. She is so talented. Thank you Rhonda.

1 comment:

Vicki Burns said...

What a sweet friend you have! LOVE the penguins!

style type="text/css">body {background-image:url("http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/debscraft/BackGrounds/SWbllondeteddyBlogBG.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }