Today was my Boom-Di-Ada Workshop. Fran and Jackie came over. I don't know what happened to Nikki and Yvette. Tomorrow I have Amy and her mother coming over. It worked out to have a small group, because Fran had to bring two year old Melanie. And, you know toddlers, they can only last so long. I did half of Fran's layouts and she did the other half. She was very greatful. Jackie brought the pictures from her daughter's Senior Ball and put them into her layouts. I wish that I had taken pictures, because they turned out so beautiful. Here is a picture of Fran and Jackie in my "scrap room" AKA "Dining Room". And, then a picture of me and Jackie (my BFF) :)
October Product of the Month ~ Shining Stars Dies!
-
The October Product of the Month is AMAZING!
There are 23 star dies in this set. Just think of all the ways you can
create with these dies that nest wit...
7 hours ago



3 comments:
It looks like you had SO much fun! I wish I could have been there. :(
Me too :(
Lori, Please make me a copy of this. Love Jack's
Post a Comment