Friday, September 5, 2008

Just Chillin Christmas Cards

I love Fridays because I get off work at noon. After work, Bill and I took Lexi to lunch at the Red Tractor. She loves the macraroni and cheese. Then we came home and Lexi and I played with some of my Christmas Stamps. The little bear is from CTMH "Chillin" and the Paper is CTMH "Aspen"
On this card, the sentiment "Celebrate the Season" is from CTMH "Christmas Scripts." I used stickles on the snowflake. Whatever you do, don't put stickles on black ink. It will turn the ink green. Yep. I made that mistake and had to start over.
For this card the sentiment comes from CTMH "Winter Wonder." On both cards I sponged the white background in "Crystal Blue" CTMH ink. The bears are stamped in black ink and the snowflake is stamped in "Crystal Blue." I outlined the bears in "Heavenly Blue" and the scarfs are colored in "Holiday Red." Both markers are from CTMH. The images are attached with pop dots. The sparkles are adhesive-backed and are also from CTMH.






3 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

They all looks wonderful Lori!! I lvoe that CTMH set too and the new Aspen paper looks awesome:-) hoep you have a fabulous weekend! Kelly

Sparkplug17 said...

Love the Christmas cards. I don't have that paper pack yet...might have to get it soon.

Vicki Burns said...

Oh, these are wonderful! Now I am inspired to make my own cards this year. Well, inspired or CRAZY! LOL

style type="text/css">body {background-image:url("http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/debscraft/BackGrounds/SWbllondeteddyBlogBG.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }