Sunday, September 21, 2008

Notebook and Perfect Day Layouts

This has been a very busy weekend but I managed to get some scrapbooking in. Yesterday, I gave a baby shower for an Indian woman in our church. This was her first American Baby Shower. She loved it. Afterwards, I went over to Elaine's house and worked on these "Notebook" Workshop Layouts. I love this paper and am so happy with the way they turned out. I took Lexi outside today and
took these pictures of her. She loves posing in front of the camera.

These layouts are from the "Perfect Day" Workshop. I started them last weekend but finished today. I chose these pictures of Jennifer and Lexi washing Jennifer's new car.

I am very pleased with how well these pictures went with the colors in the layout. All of my CTMH layouts seem to work well with any pictures. It doesn't seem to matter what the paper pack is. They always work.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these layouts. At first when I saw these papers in the new catty I didn't like them. But... the more I see them used the more they grow on me.

Also, changing things up makes them much more personal and you.

Amber

Vicki Burns said...

Your layouts are always fabulous and inspiring! You make it so easy for me~I just copy you! Guess I am your much larger mini-me! :)

Rachel said...

these are beautiful

Vicki Burns said...

I'm tagging you! If you are interested in playing, check my blog for the rules. If not, no worries!

style type="text/css">body {background-image:url("http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/debscraft/BackGrounds/SWbllondeteddyBlogBG.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }