Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Last Day for Free Shipping on Stampingbella

Don't forget that today is the last day for free shipping at Stampingbella!!! This was so tough for me because there are so many cute things that I want. I really need another Bella Binder and the inserts and easy mount. That took up a big percentage of my budget. So, here is what I ordered: Pia Puddingtop, Polly Packages, Spoooooky Stella, Tangled Stella, Gossipy Stella, and Witchybella. I didn't used to like the Stella's but now I love them. I kept putting things in my cart and taking them out. The things that I had to take out are, Stella on her broomstick, Stellarina, Stella has something to say and Butch and Mimi. It was very tough being disciplined. I have to learn to pace myself. My sister-in-law has put a bug in my ear about these cute girl Penny Black stamps from hmstamps.com. They are so cute!!! There is Ginger, I love her, Cinnamon and Vanilla plus others that Vicki found. And, can you believe that I was the one that got her onto Penny Black Stamps. Well anyway, that bug in my ear keeps calling...come get me, you want me. LOL. Guess I will have to wait a while. Have a great day. And, have fun shopping.

2 comments:

Vicki Burns said...

Oh yeah...blame it all on me! Actually, we are co-dependents. Partners in crime. Junkie buddies. LOL

Sparkplug17 said...

Can I join yours and Vicki's support group?!? Lol!

style type="text/css">body {background-image:url("http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/debscraft/BackGrounds/SWbllondeteddyBlogBG.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }