Saturday, September 27, 2008

Some things that I have been working on

Last night I got together with a group of card/scrapbooking friends from work for our monthly crop at the local scrapbook store. I was so stressed and upset yesterday about our country's economy that it did me some good to be with friends. I showed up with a bottle of red wine and chocolate for everyone. That helped too. I made this layout of me on my birthday using some retired paper from CTMH called "Stylin". I have always loved this paper pack but have only used it for cards. I like how the colors in the paper compliment the colors in the pictures.


This is a Christmas card that we are going to make for my upcoming workshop. I used Creative Basics paper from CTMH and the stamp set "Evergreen", also from CTMH.


This card was designed by the talented Lisa Stenz from CTMH. I loved it so much that I made a copy to use for my workshop. The snowman stamp is from CTMH's November Stamp of the Month and the letters are from CTMH's "Chocoloate" Alphabet. Don't you just love that name?


I made the same card using "Aspen" from CTMH. We will do this one also in the workshop.



And, lastly this is a fun card that I made for Bella Sketch/Color Challenge #47. The stamp is "Pia Puddingtop" from Stampingbella.

5 comments:

Vicki Burns said...

WAY CUTE cards! Loveys the snowman!

Anonymous said...

Very cute page. I love that paper it's a shame we can't get it anymore. I also love your cards. TFS!

mel4christ said...

Love all of your creations. The new paper packets are yummy. I love how your pictures just pop off the page.

Smiles,
Melanie

Vicki Burns said...

BTW: LOVE the birthday layouts! Too bad that paper is retired. It is fabulous!

Marjorie said...

Love the layouts and cards!!! They are all gorgeous!

style type="text/css">body {background-image:url("http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/debscraft/BackGrounds/SWbllondeteddyBlogBG.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }