Saturday, November 8, 2008

My Favorite Things Challenge #8


This card was made for the My Favorite Things Challenge over at Split Coast Stampers.

This weeks challenge used the set "You take the Cake". I didn't have that stamp set, so I used "What's up Cupcake". For this challenge we were to use a sentiment from a different stamp set. My sentiment came from "Time for the Bubbly". The paper is called "Sweet" from DCWV. I used my glittery gel pen for the cherries and my Fiskars border punch for the scallops. I have some new stamps coming in the mail from MFTs. For the previous challenge, I was the lucky one in the drawing and one a $5.00 gift certificate. So, I have some Christmas stamps coming in the mail any day. Can't wait.

No comments:

style type="text/css">body {background-image:url("http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/debscraft/BackGrounds/SWbllondeteddyBlogBG.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }