Monday, June 16, 2008

BSC33 i-wish-i-looked-so-good-on-a-bike-ABELLA




Today when I came home from work, I had a nice surprise waiting for me. I went in with Vicki and her friend Hope and bought a bunch of Bella Dots. I let Vicki do the ordering and she did a great job. Just what I would have ordered. But on top of that she sent me this Bella and the Sentiment Stamps. I was just commenting to her today about how much I love this Bella and need to order her. I wondered why she insisted that I wait until the end of the week to order her. Now I know. She also included these adorable buttons. Can't wait to use them. I colored Bella with my Copic markers, but had to use my CTMH markers for the tires and bike. The tip on the Copic markers is too broad and after several tries at filling in the tires, I gave up and pulled out my trusted CTMH markers. The paper is DCWV-Grade School. I used my new dots on the sentiment card and a button on the flower.

3 comments:

Vicki Burns said...

I am so glad you like it all! And your card is beautiful! Looks like you and Sandy or Jesse! Hope you had fun with Lexi. :)

Jami said...

Great card!

Anonymous said...

What a fun surprise! I think I need some dots too! :)

style type="text/css">body {background-image:url("http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/debscraft/BackGrounds/SWbllondeteddyBlogBG.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }