Thursday, June 26, 2008

SSBC4 Sparkle's Colors




And, Here is the last of the cards. This one is of Sparkle's Wedding Colors. They are Cranberry, Bamboo and White Daisy. I used Ipodabella for this card. I have to say that it was such an awesome idea to have a "Virtual Bridal Shower". I was just telling my son-in-law about it. He thought it was so cool that I could party with people across the country. And I told him that my Sister-in-law Vicki on the other side of the country was there. We even had people from Canada, and Japan there. We played games (the card challenges) and had a Sparkle trivia game. If you read her blog then you would know the answer to the questions. Who would have thought, just 10 years ago that a group of people from all over could have a party like we did. How cool is that?

4 comments:

Janneke said...

Pretty card ;)

Kimmie said...

How cute!

Vicki Burns said...

These colors are perfect for her! Lovey her! You did a great job, as always!

Christi Flores said...

This card is adorable!!

style type="text/css">body {background-image:url("http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/debscraft/BackGrounds/SWbllondeteddyBlogBG.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }