Monday, June 16, 2008

Changito The Monkey


While I was in Maui, I couldn't resist the urge to go into the scrapbook store there. Bill was so kind. He drove me over and even brought a book along to read so that I could shop without him bothering me to go. Now wasn't that nice? I found some fun Hawaiian Paper and this cute stamp set from Stampendous. I just love this little monkey. He is raised on popdots, as are the bananas, leaves and vine that he is swinging from. I colored him with Copic markers and outlined him in blue to make him stand out.

1 comment:

Vicki Burns said...

OMG--how cute is this? Think I can talk Rick into taking to Maui to visit this store? Hmmm...maybe I will tell him that you and I need some girl bonding time! LOL

style type="text/css">body {background-image:url("http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/debscraft/BackGrounds/SWbllondeteddyBlogBG.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }