Sunday, June 22, 2008

Package from my Bella Sister


Yesterday, I received a wonderful package in the mail filled with lots of goodies from my new Bella Sister, Sandra. In the package is the most delicious "Cubbies" chocolate candy bar. Can you tell that I am eating it as I type? Yum. Better stop before I get sick. She must be a Cub' fan. Oops. I wonder if it's a collectors item. Bill just informed me that the candy bars are from a famous candy company called Fanny May. He had a friend who's wife would have the candy bars shipped to her in CA from Chicago. Other than the chocolate, she sent me a bunch of stamped images. Lexi has already got a hold of them and is coloring one right now!!! She's a Bella fan too. She sent me some really cute Mini Stamps. I will be making cards with them soon. She sent some cool markers, glitter pens, vellum phrases, ribbon, my initials, stickers, cards and an adorable card of a dog like her's. I am so looking forward to getting to know her better. She calls me "Sissy". Isn't that so sweet :)

3 comments:

Vicki Burns said...

You lucky, lucky girl! Your "Bella Sister" sure is a sweetie!

Janneke said...

Wauw, you lucky girl.
Have fun playing with it ....

Ami said...

I think you are one lucky sistah :)

style type="text/css">body {background-image:url("http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/debscraft/BackGrounds/SWbllondeteddyBlogBG.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }