Friday, June 20, 2008

What's up Cupcake?


When I first saw this stampset from "My Favorite Things" on the Split Coast Stampers Forum, I just new that I had to have it. Unfortunately, I cannot take credit for the card design. I like the simpicity of the white embossed cardstock with chocolate and baby pink. I have noticed on the SCS board that people are starting to make simpler and cleaner looking cards. It's just shows that you don't always have to use designer paper. The name of the set is "What's up Cupcake". The cardstock is from CTMH and I used the Cuttlebug "Swiss Dot" folder for the embossing.

1 comment:

Vicki Burns said...

LOVE the colors (my fav!) and the embossin. You are so right--you don't need DP to make it look beautiful! Great job!

style type="text/css">body {background-image:url("http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/debscraft/BackGrounds/SWbllondeteddyBlogBG.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }