Saturday, June 21, 2008

Happy Saturday




Today was my scrapbook workshop and we had a great time and got a lot accomplished. Four people couldn't make it. But that was okay. I had Jackie and Amy over. Amy's mother Lana is leaving for vacation on Monday. She had planned on coming, but you know how that goes when you have to get packed. Amy took all of the layout stuff for her mother and will do the layouts for her. My sister Lynnette was sick, Amber's husband had to work late last night and was too tired to watch the kids, Fran's husband had to work today and couldn't watch their little one. But you know what, it's okay. This is what I am going to do. Since I have all of their paper cut, I will make kits for them. In the kit there will be the embellishments, stamped images, pictures of the layouts and directions on how to assemble them. They are going to love it. Isn't that a great idea??? It's a win situation for all.


I made some changes to the layouts. I used some suggestions from my friends over on the CTMH board. My layouts don't show it, but I had Jackie and Amy ink the edges of the white mats. It looks so much better.

1 comment:

Vicki Burns said...

The layouts are great! You KNOW I am gonna copy you ...again! Glad it went well.

style type="text/css">body {background-image:url("http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/debscraft/BackGrounds/SWbllondeteddyBlogBG.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }