Monday, June 23, 2008

Stamps from Sandra

Today has been the longest day at work. It is so nice to be home. Last night after the recital I went home and layed down with the fan on me at 6:30 and fell asleep until 9:30. When I woke up, I was wide awake and went downstairs and played with these new stamps that Sandra sent me. I was up until 12:30 and had to get up at 5:30 to be at work at 7:00. So, it was a longggggggggg day.

The card with the fish is called "Dropping you a line" and the little bear is "Cookies of Life". They are both from Inkadinkado. Aren't they cute?






1 comment:

Jenn said...

Your cards are super duper cute! I love how you used the Swiss Dots folder on both (my fave)!!! I love the fish one! :D

style type="text/css">body {background-image:url("http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/debscraft/BackGrounds/SWbllondeteddyBlogBG.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }