Sunday, June 15, 2008

Cards in the mail




The hardest part of coming home from vacation, other than laundry, is going through the mail. I get so much junk mail!!! While weeding through it, I came across these two adorable cards. The card with the Bella on it, is from my dear sister-in-law Vicki. I just love this card. It is suppose to be of me going on vacation. And, Vicki was pretty close on her choice of Bella's. If you notice this one, she has her supplies with her to make cards. And, yes, I managed to sneek some supplies into my bag...I had told Bill that I would leave it at home. Didn't work out. LOL. The cute apron card is from my Bella Sister Rhonda. This is just too cute. On the inside is a packet of flower seeds. And, she included the pattern so that I can remake these cards myself. I love them both. Thank you Vicki and Rhonda for giving me a nice welcome home.


3 comments:

Kim said...

I love getting Happy Mail too! Your cards you got are AWESOME! TFS!
Hugs~ Kim

Vicki Burns said...

You are welcome! Too bad you didn't get it before you left~but that probably would have made Bill check your luggage! Glad you liked it.

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Aww!!! how sweet!!! and those cards are adorable!

style type="text/css">body {background-image:url("http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/debscraft/BackGrounds/SWbllondeteddyBlogBG.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }