Wednesday, June 18, 2008

HSC21 Sophie Goes to Maui


I haven't participated in the Hanna Sketch Challenge in a long time. While I was in Maui, I brought along some stamped images and colored them in. This one is of Sophie. She is from the line of Hanna Stamps. I colored her with my CTMH Colored Pencils then went over the image with Mineral Spirits. I sponged the sky with twightlight blue ink and colored the grass with a copic marker. I bought the paper in Maui. The paper is "A Shore Thing" from Imaginisce.

2 comments:

Vicki Burns said...

OMG! Forget the kinibella~this is how I REALLY look in a swimsuit! LOL LOVE her and the DP. I ordered my first two Riley's yesterday. You and Jamie have inspired me!

Anonymous said...

This is sooooo adorable! Gotta love the mooses!

style type="text/css">body {background-image:url("http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/debscraft/BackGrounds/SWbllondeteddyBlogBG.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }