Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Good Morning

Good Morning Everyone. Last night I went to a "Virtual" Bridal Shower for Sparkle. I arrived a little late. But, it was so awesome. It was like being at a party. You were able to talk with your friends and play games. They had a Sparkle trivia game and card challenges. I can't wait to start mine. I am at work and my allergies are just killing me. There are so many fires in Northern California right now, that the smoke is coming in the building. I may have to go home early. I can't stop sneezing and covering my nose. I don't know where we can go to escape the smoke. It is really bad.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Glad you made it to the party, it was so fun!!! I hope you get to feeling better and be safe! :D

style type="text/css">body {background-image:url("http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/debscraft/BackGrounds/SWbllondeteddyBlogBG.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }