Wednesday, June 25, 2008

It's one of those "Brown Paper Packages" days

Today was one of those "Brown Paper Packages" Days. Look at what I had waiting for me when I got home.
In my package from Hanna Stamps were:
Cowboy Riley, Carrying the Tree Riley, Snow Ski Riley, Surfer Riley, Tent Riley, Turkey Moose Riley, Pirate Riley, Santa Chimney Riley, And Witch on a Broom Riley. I ordered them from the pajama party over at SCS on Friday night. And here they are .Can't wait to ink them up!




And in this package from All That Scraps was a stamp set from C.C Designs called It's My Birthday. Isn't it so cute?







And then over here is a stamp set from Sweet 'n Sassy called Princess. Lexi and I have already inked them up and have made some cards.



And, last of all. On my way home from work, I stopped off at Richards to use my 50% off coupon. Got to love those coupons. This is another Changito Set from Stampendous. Love those "little monkeys". According to Ryan, Lexi's dad that's what "Changito" means.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you got alot of goodies! I need to come over to your house! I got my meese today too! Aren't the new Riley's just so cute!

Vicki Burns said...

You are SO SO SO lucky! I want to come play!

Candice said...

Oh my goodness - just look at all those goodies!! Have fun!!!!

style type="text/css">body {background-image:url("http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/debscraft/BackGrounds/SWbllondeteddyBlogBG.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }