And here is my card. I think that I will make a bunch of these for Lexi to take to Birthday Parties. This year it seemed like there was a birthday party almost every weekend. The thing that parents are doing today is inviting every kid in the class to the party! I guess they don't want any hurt feelings. But, that's a lot of parties. Jennifer, Lexi's mother, is so lucky to have "Hallmark" living in her home. AKA as Me.
Fall Leaves Card ~ Color Dare #723
-
It's time for a new color challenge from our team at Color Dare. Every
Friday we give you a new palette of colors to get you started. Make any
paper craf...
9 hours ago



2 comments:
What a darling card and little girl! Love all the goodies you have received, can't wait to see what you do with them.
Hallmark would be lucky to have you! Your cards are WAY prettier! Can't wait for Emma to start stamping with me!
Post a Comment