Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Sweet 'n Sassy Cards

Here is a picture of Lexi with the card that she made using our new Princess stamp from Sweet 'n Sassy. The picture didn't come out too good because she was more interested in getting "Jesse" to pose for the picture. She must have moved just as I snapped the picture. She wanted to learn how to make 3D cards with pop dots and had so much fun making them. Bill asked me what I'm going to do when she get's better than me. Oh well. That's ok. She's my "Mini Me".


And here is my card. I think that I will make a bunch of these for Lexi to take to Birthday Parties. This year it seemed like there was a birthday party almost every weekend. The thing that parents are doing today is inviting every kid in the class to the party! I guess they don't want any hurt feelings. But, that's a lot of parties. Jennifer, Lexi's mother, is so lucky to have "Hallmark" living in her home. AKA as Me.

2 comments:

Laurel said...

What a darling card and little girl! Love all the goodies you have received, can't wait to see what you do with them.

Vicki Burns said...

Hallmark would be lucky to have you! Your cards are WAY prettier! Can't wait for Emma to start stamping with me!

style type="text/css">body {background-image:url("http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k37/debscraft/BackGrounds/SWbllondeteddyBlogBG.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }